Explore the possible Network Tools For Excel error messages below. Click on the error message to expand the full description.
#ARR:N/S! – Arrays Not Supported
- Your actual Excel version does not support arrays.
- Upgrade your Excel version to Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2021 or higher.
#HOST:N/F! – Host Not Found
- The host is not found.
- Change parameters.
- Check if host is connected to the network and powered on.
#DRIVE:N/F! – Drive Not Found
- The drive is not found.
- Change the drive letter.
#WAN:N/F! – WAN Address Not Found
- The WAN address cannot be retrieved.
- Connect the computer to the internet.